Dolph Ziggler has teased an appearance on NXT 2.0, responding to recent shots fired by NXT Champion Bron Breakker.
In a backstage confrontation shared to social media last week, LA Knight confronted Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode, before the duo told the NXT star that they don’t work Tuesday’s. Bron Breakker recently referenced this line on Twitter, sharing a video of Ziggler’s elimination from the men’s Royal Rumble, writing:
“Says he doesn’t work on Tuesdays … apparently he can’t work on Saturday either “
In a post-Raw WWE digital exclusive, Ziggler reacted to Breakker’s comments, arguing that people who run their mouths online are usually not as tough in person. Ziggler teased an NXT Title match, noting that he could stop by Breakker’s show and take the young star’s gold.
You can watch Ziggler’s backstage interview below:
— WWE (@WWE) February 1, 2022
If Ziggler visits the developmental brand, he will be the second Raw star this year to feud with a rising NXT 2.0 star, following AJ Styles program with Grayson Waller last month. A recent report indicated that NXT would utilize more veteran wrestlers moving forward to help younger talents grow in the ring.
Bron Breakker has yet to defend his NXT Title since defeating Tommaso Ciampa for the gold at New Year’s Evil. Stay up to date with every 2022 title change in WWE using our tracker at this link.
— Bronson Steiner (@bronbreakkerwwe) January 31, 2022
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Former WWE Star Announced For Mayweather Vs. Deji Undercard
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation