There are quite a few married couples in WWE.
Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella, Rusev and Lana, Dean Ambrose and Renee Young, John Cena and Nikki Bel… Oh never mind.
And yesterday, there was a new addition to the ongoing list, with NXT‘s Bianca Belair and Montez Ford tying the knot.
Soo happy for them!!! @BiancaBelairWWE and @MontezFordWWE congratulations….
Mr and Mrs Kisses!!! pic.twitter.com/l1jgtNdJks
— Athena (@AthenaPalmer_FG) June 23, 2018
The two were announced to be engaged on June 9, 2017, and married on June 23, 2018.
Ford hasn’t been seen on NXT TV for a short while, with both him and fellow Street Profit Angelo Dawkins seemingly slipping down the tag team pecking order.
Belair however has been on quite the roll recently, notching up a few successive wins, including one in a great match with Dakota Kai this past Wednesday.
We at WrestleTalk send our congratulations the newlyweds.
Who is your favorite married couple in WWE? Let us know in the comments below or on our official Twitter page, here! You can also join us on Discord to chat with Oli, Luke, the magazine team, the website writers and each other here!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return