At tonight’s (November 7th) WWE Raw, another fan favorite NXT star has made their main roster debut, find out who!
A talented woman by many names throughout her time in NXT (may it be Karen Q or Mei Ying) tonight was the night for Wendy Choo to make her main roster debut!
At tonight’s WWE Raw taping, Wendy Choo featured against Tamina for an upcoming edition of Main Event.
Wendy Choo has been a sleeper hit on NXT (pun intended) with her character shedding their cheerful vibes from backstage to show off a more vicious side whilst in the ring.
Wendy Choo recently competed in a match against NXT long reigning Women’s Champion, Mandy Rose by which she came up short in her title pursuits.
Another NXT star popping up to Main Event was Xyon Quinn.
While it isn’t technically his main roster debut, it is his main roster TV debut as Xyon Quinn as his other efforts on the main roster have been in a dark match.
He previously wrestled in a pandemic era SmackDown match under a former name.
What’s next for both Xyon Quinn and Wendy Choo? We’ll have to stay tuned to find out!
You can keep up with all the latest news from tonight’s WWE Raw by clicking here.
Wendy Choo will take on Tamina for Main Event. #WWE #WWERAW pic.twitter.com/rcpVM4gbfv
— John Clark (@johnrclark12) November 8, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver