NXT star Dexter Lumis is seemingly set to be out of action and off TV for “over a month”, as mentioned during tonight’s episode of NXT 2.0.
Lumis was attacked by Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams during last week’s show. Providing an update, Indi Hartwell, Lumis’ storyline wife, said during a backstage interview tonight:
“He’s got a fractured hand, a few broken metacarpals, and he’s gonna be out for over a month.”
The real-life reason for Lumis’ absence is unknown, as it hasn’t been reported that he has any injuries, but we’ll keep you updated if any news does come out.
Dexter Lumis was recently backstage for an episode of SmackDown earlier this month, but didn’t work a dark match.
After the aforementioned interview, Hartwell teamed with Persia Pirotta in a loss to Kacy Catanzaro and Kayden Carter, with the story being that Hartwell was too worried about her husband Lumis to focus on the match.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors