NXT star Dexter Lumis is seemingly set to be out of action and off TV for “over a month”, as mentioned during tonight’s episode of NXT 2.0.
Lumis was attacked by Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams during last week’s show. Providing an update, Indi Hartwell, Lumis’ storyline wife, said during a backstage interview tonight:
“He’s got a fractured hand, a few broken metacarpals, and he’s gonna be out for over a month.”
The real-life reason for Lumis’ absence is unknown, as it hasn’t been reported that he has any injuries, but we’ll keep you updated if any news does come out.
Dexter Lumis was recently backstage for an episode of SmackDown earlier this month, but didn’t work a dark match.
After the aforementioned interview, Hartwell teamed with Persia Pirotta in a loss to Kacy Catanzaro and Kayden Carter, with the story being that Hartwell was too worried about her husband Lumis to focus on the match.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’