NXT 2.0 star Duke Hudson has teased the idea of becoming a member of SmackDown’s Maximum Male Models group.
The group is currently comprised of agent Max Dupri (formerly LA Knight), and his models ma.çé & mån.sôör (formerly MACE and Mansoor).
For the past two weeks, ma.çé & mån.sôör have performed fashion shows on SmackDown narrated by Dupri, which have been pretty polarising among fans to say the least.
One man who doesn’t seem to mind the idea of the Maximum Male Models, so much so it sounds like he actually wants to join them, is Duke Hudson.
Hudson has been pretty directionless in NXT for months now, but is quite clearly seen as a potential future star, so it seems like only a matter of time before he becomes a more prominent roster member once again.
Check out Hudson’s tweet below – ma.çé responded by linking to MaximumMaleModels.com, where people can send in their ‘auditions’ to join the group.
Maximum Male Model material. pic.twitter.com/Wv2cLkT8w9
— Duke Hudson (@sixftfiiiiive) July 10, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish