NXT’s Edris Enofe has taken to social media to mock Chris Jericho’s reaction to the ongoing MJF/AEW drama.
Earlier this week, Jericho praised AEW President Tony Khan, tweeting:
“For the record @AEW is the best sports entertainment company I’ve ever worked for & @TonyKhan is the best boss I’ve done business with. If certain talents feel they’re under compensated, maybe ur not as good as u think u are. Go elsewhere PLEASE. You’ll be begging to come back!”
Enofe has expressed a very similar sentiment about WWE Chairman Vince McMahon. When asked what working for NXT means to him, Enofe replied:
“It means, for the record, #WWENXT is the best sports entertainment company I’ve ever worked for & @VinceMcMahon is the best boss I’ve done business with.”
You can get caught up with all the facts on the MJF & Tony Khan ongoing saga by clicking this link.
Enofe has previously mocked AEW names in the past, notably poking fun at Tony Khan’s ‘paid bot’ tweets in April.
Enofe last wrestled on NXT 2.0 on the May 24 episode, teaming with Malik Blade to take on ‘Stacks’ & ‘Two Dimes’.
Stay up to date with WWE NXT win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
— Edris “ENA” Enofé (@Edris_Enofe) June 4, 2022
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- Former AEW Star Set To Return For February 24 Collision