Former MMA star and Four Horsewomen member Jessamyn Duke finally made her NXT in-ring debut on Saturday evening at a live event in Largo, Florida.
She was meant to have appeared with Marina Shafir weeks earlier but was held back due to an injury. Having only signed in May, it is said that she has impressed many at the Performance Centre and is tipped to be the best amongst the four who made the transition from the octagon to the squared circle.
In the main event of last night’s event, Duke teamed with Shafir and Shayna Baszler to face the trio of NXT Women’s Champion Kairi Sane, Io Shirai, and Deonna Purrazzo. After an impressive display by the rookie, it was Baszler who snatched the victory for her team by making Purrazzo submit.
In results from the rest of the show:
- The Street Profits defeated Eh Nois
- Brennan Williams rolled over Tian Bing
- Lacey Lane and Kacy Catanzaro went over Reina Gonzalez and Taynara Conti
- Dan Matha blasted Luke Menzies
- The Velveteen Dream toppled Babatunde Aiyegbusi
- Heavy Machinery overcame the Forgotten Sons
- Raul Mendoza pinned Humberto Carillo