An NXT star returned after being out for several months during a championship match on today’s NXT Stand & Deliver show.
The second match on the card saw Mark Coffey and Wolfgang of Gallus defending the NXT Tag Team Championship in a three-way against Brutus and Julius Creed, and the team of Channing ‘Stacks’ Lorenzo and Tony D’Angelo.
Gallus retained the title, but they needed help to do it.
That help came in the form of the ‘leader’ of Gallus, Joe Coffey.
Joe hadn’t been seen in NXT since Gallus were storyline suspended in September 2022, a cover story for them being gone due to visa issues like many of the international talents.
Mark and Wolfgang returned on January 10, but today was Joe’s first appearance back.
There has already been one title change at Stand & Deliver with Indi Hartwell winning the NXT Women’s Championship ladder match with a helping hand from a main roster star.
.@Joe_Coffey is BACK and #Gallus is STILL the #WWENXT Tag Team Champions!#StandAndDeliver pic.twitter.com/OGm4nDcm7P
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) April 1, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?
- Plan For Heel AEW Star To Become ‘One Of The Biggest Babyfaces’
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom