Unified NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose is closing in on an impressive WWE milestone.
Rose won the NXT Women’s Title from Raquel Rodriguez (Gonzalez) during the 2021 Halloween Havoc special.
She has now officially held the gold for 320 days. Rose’s reign has been longer than the iconic NXT Women’s Title runs of the likes of Paige, Bayley and Io Shirai.
Mandy Rose is currently the fourth longest reigning NXT Women’s Champion of all time, counting combined reigns. She is just behind Charlotte Flair, who held the NXT Women’s Title for 331 days across her two reigns.
It’s worth noting that, due to the WrestleMania 36 tape delay, Flair has only held the title for 321 recognised days per WWE, so Rose could be recognised as the third-longest reigning NXT Women’s Champion very soon.
Currently above Flair in number of days as NXT Women’s Champion are Asuka and Shayna Baszler, who held the gold for 522 and 548 recognised days respectively.
Rose last defended her title at NXT Worlds Collide, defeating Meiko Satomura and Blair Davenport in a bout to unify her gold with the NXT UK Women’s Championship.
Stay up to date with every WWE title change of 2022 using our tracker right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?