Since the beginning of the Wednesday Night War, people have asked if NXT would move to a different night. Now, it appears that this may be happening in the near future.
The Mat Men Pro Wrestling Podcast revealed today that they had heard from a reliable source that NXT will be moving to Tuesdays. This change would reportedly be happening starting April 13, 2021. They also noted that the announcement should be coming fairly soon. Here is the tweet:
Hearing from a very reliable source that NXT will be moving to Tuesdays starting 4/13.
Should be announced fairly soon. pic.twitter.com/FCnLhdZ8Ms
— Mat Men Pro Wrestling ?️odcast ? (@Matmenpodcast) March 2, 2021
There have been rare cases in the last 18 months where NXT has moved to Tuesday for one-off shows. The move has been shown to improve their ratings as they are no longer going head-to-head with AEW Dynamite. The show currently airs from 8:00-10:00 pm on the USA Network in the United States.
It is unclear if this is the motivation behind a potential change, but we will provide updates on the situation as soon as more details become available.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star