In the 2023 WWE Draft, many stars from WWE NXT made their way up to the main roster.
Despite many NXT stars making their way up to the main roster in the draft, there are still rumours of more NXT call ups in the coming months.
Another NXT star is reportedly set to be backstage at tonight’s WWE SmackDown taping in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
Per PWInsider Elite (via WrestlePurists), NXT’s McKenzie Mitchell is set to be backstage at the show.
There has not been any confirmation on what role, if any, she will play at the tapings.
Announced for tonight’s show is the 1000 day celebration of Roman Reigns’ Universal Championship reign.
There will also be two Money In The Bank qualifying matches taking place on the show, the men’s match featuring LA Knight taking on Montez Ford, while the women’s sees Zelina Vega take on Lacey Evans.
There have been more spoilers for segments on tonight’s episode of the show, which you can see here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon
- VIDEO: ROH Champion Holds Hilarious Training Session
- Claudio Castagnoli Comments On Bryan Danielson’s Potential ‘Retirement’ Plans
- Released WWE Star Refusing To Give ‘Championship’ Back