Former WWE NXT star Parker Boudreaux (Harland) has confirmed that he’s now a free agent.
Boudreaux was released from his WWE contract on April 29 in the latest round of Performance Center cuts.
The star has now taken to Twitter to confirm that his 30-day non-compete clause has expired, meaning he’s now a free agent, and can appear for any promotion.
30 days are up ?
Boudreaux had limited wrestling experience before signing with WWE in early 2021, however MLW founder Court Bauer previously noted that the former footballer used to attend MLW shows while with the UCF Knights.
Another star that was released in late April was Stokely Hathaway, the former Malcolm Bivens. Following Hathaway’s appearance at Double or Nothing on Sunday, Tony Khan revealed that he first met Hathaway on the day of the event.
Check out a list of every WWE departure of 2022 right here.
30 days are up ?
— PARKER BOUDREAUX (@TheParkerB_) May 31, 2022
Know Parker Boudreaux (@harlandwwe) well. He used to come to our @MLW shows with his crew from @UCF_Football. Beast of an athlete. Will be a big player one day, if he keeps putting in the work. https://t.co/7Ek1FyNbJr
— Court Bauer (@courtbauer) April 30, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other