A new report has provided an update on previous plans for WWE NXT to return to touring, following the brand’s complete reboot.
WWE is currently seeking a Senior Production Assistant of Social Media for the NXT 2.0 brand. The job listing notes that the role involves creating content for various social channels ‘at various WWE live events, television tapings, network specials and talent appearances’.
The job description including live event coverage seems to indicate that WWE does plan for NXT to return to the road soon. In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer stated that at one point, there were plans discussed for NXT to resume live events in the summer.
Earlier this year, it was reported that NXT had considered running a number of smaller venues on the Florida circuit to ease the brand back into touring. NXT notably underwent a revamp in September, with WWE developmental now focusing on showcasing younger stars.
NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa will defend his gold in a three-way bout on the upcoming UK tour.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another WWE Star Qualifies For Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- CM Punk Reportedly Interested In Feuding With New AEW Star
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed