A new report has provided an update on previous plans for WWE NXT to return to touring, following the brand’s complete reboot.
WWE is currently seeking a Senior Production Assistant of Social Media for the NXT 2.0 brand. The job listing notes that the role involves creating content for various social channels ‘at various WWE live events, television tapings, network specials and talent appearances’.
The job description including live event coverage seems to indicate that WWE does plan for NXT to return to the road soon. In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer stated that at one point, there were plans discussed for NXT to resume live events in the summer.
Earlier this year, it was reported that NXT had considered running a number of smaller venues on the Florida circuit to ease the brand back into touring. NXT notably underwent a revamp in September, with WWE developmental now focusing on showcasing younger stars.
NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa will defend his gold in a three-way bout on the upcoming UK tour.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Kenny Omega AEW Double Or Nothing Status Revealed After Recent Backstage Return