WWE NXT star Sanga will star in the major upcoming Bollywood film ‘Brahmastra Part One: Shiva.’ The film is currently scheduled for a September 9 release.
The movie will be distributed by Star Studios in India, and Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures worldwide.
Sanga, real name Saurav Gurjar, previously indicated that he will be playing a ‘negative’ character in the movie.
Currently a part of the WWE NXT roster, Sanga is known for his role as Bhim in the TV series ‘Mahabharat’ from 2013 to 2014′. He has appeared in several series’ since, but Brahmastra Part One: Shiva will be his film debut.
The star signed with WWE in 2018 and went on to form the ‘Indus Sher’ team with Veer Mahaan, before Mahaan’s main roster call-up in 2021.
Sanga most recently wrestled on TV during the July 12 edition of NXT 2.0, defeating Duke Hudson in singles action.
Stay up to date with NXT win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- AEW Real-Life Father & Son Team Together For First Time Since Falling Out