WWE NXT star Sanga will star in the major upcoming Bollywood film ‘Brahmastra Part One: Shiva.’ The film is currently scheduled for a September 9 release.
The movie will be distributed by Star Studios in India, and Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures worldwide.
Sanga, real name Saurav Gurjar, previously indicated that he will be playing a ‘negative’ character in the movie.
Currently a part of the WWE NXT roster, Sanga is known for his role as Bhim in the TV series ‘Mahabharat’ from 2013 to 2014′. He has appeared in several series’ since, but Brahmastra Part One: Shiva will be his film debut.
The star signed with WWE in 2018 and went on to form the ‘Indus Sher’ team with Veer Mahaan, before Mahaan’s main roster call-up in 2021.
Sanga most recently wrestled on TV during the July 12 edition of NXT 2.0, defeating Duke Hudson in singles action.
Stay up to date with NXT win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned