Two NXT stars made their massive grudge match officially unofficial on tonight’s edition of NXT as an Unsanctioned Match contract was signed.
While main roster fans of Johnny Gargano may know him as the mischievous albeit goofy pal of Dexter Lumis and foil of the Miz and Baron Corbin, some fans know a very different side of Johnny.
A vicious and more brutal side that is primed to make a comeback on WrestleMania Saturday at NXT Stand & Deliver as Johnny Gargano promises essentially, there will be blood!
Taking to social media after tonight’s episode of NXT aired (March 28) Gargano posted a pic of himself already busted open with the caption:
“Just a small taste..
WALLER VS GARGANO
April 1st. #StandAndDeliver
With Grayson Waller also taking to his social media account to threaten to bring the bloodshed on Saturday, writing:
“Contract is signed. This is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made in your life.
“Just like tonight, Saturday, your blood will be on my hands #WWENXT”
Elsewhere at Stand & Deliver, NXT Champion Bron Breakker defends his title against Carmelo Hayes.
You can check out the entire NXT Stand & Deliver card by clicking this link.
Contract is signed. This is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made in your life.
Just like tonight, Saturday, your blood will be on my hands #WWENXT pic.twitter.com/Gci2XhxAMW
— Grayson Waller (@GraysonWWE) March 29, 2023
Just a small taste..
WALLER VS GARGANO
April 1st. #StandAndDeliver#JohnnyTakeOver pic.twitter.com/Lgl9HqthBY
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) March 29, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups