Although at this stage it seems silly to even reported on confirmed names in the Super Showdown battle royal considering fifty members of the WWE roster will compete (which is practically everyone), there is one name of note worth mentioning.
That man is occasional NXT performer Mansoor (Manssor Al-Shehail), WWE’s first Saudi Arabian wrestler who was involved in a segment with Ariya and Shawn Daivari at Greatest Royal Rumble last year.
Other names since confirmed for the match are Matt Hardy, Jinder Mahal, No Way Jose and 205 Live stars The Singh Brothers and Tony Nese.
They join the already confirmed Elias, Mojo Rawley, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson.
There are also rumours that Matt Riddle will be part of the match, in what would be his WWE main roster debut, but that is unconfirmed at this time.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- Top WWE Star Details Getting Backstage Heat For ‘Nothing They Did’
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- Hilarious Pitch For Vince McMahon To Sing Black Eyed Peas Songs Revealed