NXT star Jessi Kamea has issued an apology after receiving criticism for a racially motivated t-shirt promotion tweet earlier today.
Kamea had initially tweeted out a t-shirt design with the motto “End Racism Make Mixed Babies” and a link to purchase said shirt.
After receiving some backlash for that, she’s issued the following statement:
Hey everyone! I just wanted to apologize about the t-shirt post I recently took down. I didn’t realize it would offend so many people and affect so many in such a negative way. My intention with the post was to support a friend and also support the message of Ending Racism. I’m a mixed baby, and I’m very proud of all my heritages so the shirt looked cool to me. I’m shocked and enlightened by all of your responses, thank you. I hope y’all have a nice day.
Kamea appears on NXT TV sporadically in a tag team with Aliyah as members of the Robert Stone Brand.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase