A former NXT Champion and former AEW World Champion Chris Jericho have exchanged pleasantries and compliments on social media.
Johnny Gargano posted a photo on Instagram, with the accompanying label ‘The Wednesday Knight’, which prompted Jericho to reply: “Love it! I should’ve thought of this!! ⚡️⚡️ “.
Gargano seemed flattered by this praise from the man who’s recently dubbed himself the ‘DemoGod’, replying: “You’re the of cool nicknames so that is the highest of compliments!”
Despite the ongoing competition between AEW and NXT, it’s always nice to see some friendly banter going back and forth.
Of course that competition hits an interesting little bump this week with AEW being moved to Saturday, as well as several other schedule changes over the coming weeks.
You can check out the post here:
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania