It has been reported that a top NXT star has been injured after their match on the latest episode of WWE NXT.
Last night, Karrion Kross and Finn Balor challenged Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan for the NXT Tag Team Championship. NXT went off the air with Kross standing over a beaten Balor, building hype for their NXT TakeOver clash.
It has been reported that Danny Burch may have suffered a shoulder injury during the match. According to PWInsider, Burch is being evaluated after suffering a suspected shoulder separation.
It was pointed out that during the match, Burch and Lorcan attempted a double-suplex on Kross, who reversed the move. Burch didn’t achieve full rotation and landed awkwardly on his neck and shoulder.
After NXT returned from the commercial break, it was noted that WWE medical personnel were tending to Burch, who did not return to the match.
Burch and Lorcan won the NXT Tag Team Championship in October last year. They have also defended the title against Breezango, and Killian Dain and Drake Maverick.
Stay tuned for any potential updates on Danny Burch’s status.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut