NXT star Kacy Catanzaro, or if she was on the main roster, Richochet’s girlfriend, has reportedly left WWE due to a back injury.
Catanzaro has been with NXT since 2018, and made her official debut during the 2018 Mae Young Classic, where she lost in the second round to Rhea Ripley.
She also appeared in this year’s Royal Rumble match, memorably clinging to the ring post using just her legs to avoid elimination.
She found fame after competing on American Ninja Warrior, becoming the first woman to clear several stages.
She has not commented on any reports of her departure, but recently tweeted: “You just gotta do things your own way. Think outside the box. Push away that voice in your head that tells you to conform. Trust that little voice in your mind that tells you that you don’t have to be like everybody else.”
You just gotta do things your own way. Think outside the box. Push away that voice in your head that tells you to conform. Trust that little voice in your mind that tells you that you don’t have to be like everybody else. ? pic.twitter.com/ZlLTX6YLiY
— Kacy Catanzaro (@KacyCatanzaro) August 31, 2019
We wish her the best of luck in whatever she puts her hand to next!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon