NXT star Kayla Inlay is now called Butch Gunther. Ok she’s not, but wouldn’t that just be totally crazy and random?
She’s actually now called Kiana James, with her name change being revealed at the latest NXT Level Up Tapings.
It’s actually her second name change of the year, as she was previously called Xtina Kay until the end of January this year, which is when she signed with WWE.
Her real name is Kayla Inlay Klink, which makes her sound like a cool video game character.
If you’d like to see all of the WWE name changes in 2022, you can do so by heading to our name change tracker.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9