As requested by WWE management prior to Stephanie McMahon’s historic Raw announcement, the majority of Raw, SmackDown Live, and NXT’s female roster were in attendance for the declaration of WWE Evolution to take place on October 28.
Though not all visible on camera, NXT’s Nikki Cross was front and center of the hoard of women present, leading many to believe that her main roster call-up is imminent.
The unhinged talent has been on the road with SmackDown Live for several weeks now and is believed to putting her affairs in order on the yellow brand. Though no official date has been given for her blue show debut, it is believed right now that she will rejoin her SAnitY stable-mates sometime after SummerSlam. The shows immediately following a major event are notorious for call-ups.
Following the significant announcement last night, Cross took to Twitter in order to express her excitement in her own unique way.
WrestleTalk is interested to know what you think about Nikki Cross’ imminent main-roster call-up. Do you believe she will sink or swim on SmackdDown Live and is she your future Women’s Champion? You can drop us a line on Twitter and Discord today.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status