One of NXT 2.0’s hottest talents has unfortunately been sidelined with a minor injury, according to his Twitter account.
Nathan Frazer, who has been on a bit of a tear in recent weeks, tweeted: “Dealing with a little injury right now, I’ll be back before you know it👊🏻🙏🏻”.
Frazer is touted to be a big star of professional wrestling, and is certainly one of the best pro-wrestlers in NXT 2.0. He spent a number of months in NXT UK when he originally signed with WWE back in December 2020, but after a number of impressive appearances against the likes of WALTER and Ilja Dragunov, the call was made to move him to NXT 2.0.
Frazer, who went by Ben Carter before signing for WWE, was nearly signed by AEW after an impressive match with Scorpio Sky on AEW Late Night Dynamite back in September 2020, but he ended up opting for WWE.
As he noted, the injury is “little”, so hopefully it won’t keep him out of the ring for too long. If you want to track all WWE stars currently dealing with injuries, you can use our tracker, here.
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Kris Statlander Reveals She Requires Surgery For ‘Completely Torn ACL’
- Results For NXT Level Up August 12, 2022
- Report: Bray Wyatt ‘Likely Back’ In WWE Soon
- FTW & Tag Team Championships Will Be Defended On AEW Rampage August 19
- Finn Balor Says He Will Be In Cardiff For Clash At The Castle
- Kerry Morton Says Ric Flair Told Him He Was ‘His Number One Draft Pick’ In Professional Wrestling