On the NXT New Year’s Evil special episode of NXT, Tiffany Stratton made her return to the brand after being out of action with an injury.
It didn’t take Tiffany long to make an enemy on the show, as her and Indi Hartwell got into an argument on last week’s show, setting up a match for tonight’s (January 24) show.
The match opened up the show, with Tiffany faking a knee injury to get into the mind of her opponent.
A member of WWE’s medical team came to the ring, before she revealed it was all a ruse, attacking Hartwell.
Indi then laid out Indi with a Rolling Fireman’s Carry, following it up with a picture perfect Moonsault.
You can see the move below.
Tonight’s show will also feature an NXT Women’s Championship Summit between Roxanne Perez, Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne.
— WWE (@WWE) January 25, 2023
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Rey Mysterio Confronted By WWE Stars At NASCAR Race Track
- WWE Star Says ‘Hell Yeah’ To WrestleMania Showdown With Steve Austin
- SmackDown Kicks Off With Status Update On The Bloodline
- Top WWE Star Believes Logan Paul ‘Doesn’t Want To Be A Wrestler, He Wants To Be Famous’
- Another WWE Star Earns Elimination Chamber Spot
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Update On Nia Jax WWE Status Ahead Of SmackDown
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble