With WrestleMania 39 taking place this weekend, the beginning of the new WWE year is set to start next week.
With the new WWE year comes several call ups with NXT, and two names who are reportedly set for call ups are Cameron Grimes and current NXT Champion Bron Breakker.
Breakker is set to defend his NXT Championship against Carmelo Hayes in the main event of NXT Stand & Deliver, with him expected to lose the championship before moving up to the main roster.
However, the poster for the event appears to suggest otherwise, still advertising Breakker for the event set to air on May 28.
Battleground is to return as an NXT event in May. pic.twitter.com/82qxFNO5sh
— Wrestle Features (@WrestleFeatures) March 30, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star