A WWE NXT star has provided some good news regarding an injury sustained at TakeOver: WarGames that isn’t as serious as first believed.
There were concerns that Candice LeRae had suffered a broken arm, and WWE even announced that she had on TV. However, she actually hasn’t.
Speaking with PWInsider, she said:
“I feel great. All things considered, I think whatever little tiny bits of me that are still a bit sore, I’ll take it, because my arm – no break – it was a Christmas miracle. It was hard to believe, I was like this is definitely broken, we went to the ER, got x-rays…even our medical team looked at it and I want to say within 24 hours I was able to pretty much use my arm and my fingers all again – obviously tender, but… (laughs).
“It was a deep tissue…all the cartilage and stuff just got mushed, and I mean, for days after I went up to people like, ‘It’s not broken’ and medical staff were like that’s so crazy because everybody was convinced that it was broken. I’m trying not to cry when they’re telling me it’s broken because I’m like, ‘I want kids, I don’t have time to take any time off right now, we gotta keep this show going,’ and there was still a part of me going, ‘Maybe it’s not broken,’ because my body has endured a lot of things in my almost 18 years of doing this, maybe it’s not broken, but it wasn’t (laughs).”
LeRae has remained on TV since WarGames but obviously hasn’t had a match.
She’ll be on tonight too for the ‘A Very Gargano Christmas’ segment along with fellow members of The Way: Indi Hartwell, Austin Theory and NXT North American Champion, her husband, Johnny Gargano.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star