CM Punk made a backstage visit to last night’s WWE Raw show in Chicago, Illinois.
Punk reportedly spoke to several WWE stars at the venue, including The Miz and Triple H, who he reportedly ‘cleared the air’ with before he was escorted out of the building at the request of Vince McMahon.
Several WWE stars have made reference to Punk’s appearance backstage at the show, including Dijak and mån.sôör.
Ahead of tonight’s NXT Spring Breakin’ event, where Grayson Waller is set to challenge Carmelo Hayes for the NXT Championship, Waller took to Instagram to record a hype video for the show.
The video began with Waller talking to a person out of frame, with his conversation ending with the phrase ‘that Pepsi tattoo is sick’.
Waller was also wearing a shirt with Hayes’ face photoshopped onto the body of Hasbulla, with him referring to the champ as ‘Hayesbulla’.
You can see a full breakdown of what went down when Punk appeared backstage at Raw at this link.
Waller vs Hayesbulla pic.twitter.com/ghPtyUH9Ga
— Grayson Waller (@GraysonWWE) April 25, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?