It’s being reported that Abbey Laith, the former Kimber Lee has been released from her NXT contract this afternoon.
Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that Abbey Laith/Kimber Lee is no longer with NXT and will be returning to the independent wrestling scene soon. No reason was given for the release and it still has not been officially announced by the WWE or NXT – Lee signed with the company in January of last year and was yet to make her debut on NXT TV, she made a brief appearance in the Mae Young Classic last summer.
No statement has been made from either party surrounding the release, although Lee tweeted the following:
— Kimber Lee ⓥ (@Kimber_Lee90) March 8, 2018
More details should be released soon.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown