Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter had provided an update on the injury and return date of Undisputed Era star, Bobby Fish. According to the first announced inductee of the Wrestling MediaCon Hall of Fame, the former NXT Tag Team Champion is expected to return in either November or December.
Bobby Fish suffered a suspected knee injury on an NXT live event on March 4 which was later diagnosed as a torn ACL and MCL. He was thought to be absent for six months. If Meltzer is correct, however, his absence will have been between eight and nine months.
NXT Tag Team Champion when the injury occurred, Fish was replaced in the Undisputed Era by Roderick Strong at NXT TakeOver: New Orleans. It will be interesting to see how the dynamic works between Fish, Strong, and O’Reilly and if the gold will be defended under the Freebird rule or, if like many are speculating, Roderick will be ejected from the bloc.
WrestleTalk would love to know your thoughts on the Bobby Fish situation. Would you kick Roderick Strong from the group once he returns? Maybe you’d keep everything as it is right now? Or perhaps you’d give the group all the gold? Either way, come and chat with us on Twitter and Discord today.
- Dave Melter
- Wrestling MediaCon Hall of Fame
- nxt tag team championship
- nxt live
- wrestling observer newsletter
- adam cole
- Bobby Fish
- kyle o'reilly
- Roderick Strong
- nxt news
- Undisputed Era
- Wrestling MediaCon
- NXT TakeOver: New Orleans
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed