NXT star Tyler Rust will make his return to the ring tonight as he takes on Bobby Fish.
WWE announced the match after Bobby Fish interrupted a backstage interview with the Diamond Mine earlier today. Rust stepped up and will face Fish on tonight’s episode of NXT.
This will be Rust’s first match since being eliminated from a battle royale on the March 31, 2021 episode of NXT. He and Malcolm Bivens have been working together since last year, but are now joined by Roderick Strong and Hideki Suzuki.
WWE has also announced that Cameron Grimes will start his butler duties with LA Knight on tonight’s show.
Here is the updated lineup for tonight’s episode of NXT:
- NXT Championship Match – Karrion Kross (c) vs. Johnny Gargano
- NXT Breakout Tournament Match – Ikemen Jiro vs. Duke Hudson
- Sarray vs. Gigi Dolin
- Ember Moon vs. Dakota Kai
- Dexter Lumis vs. Santos Escobar
- Tyler Rust vs. Bobby Fish
- Cameron Grimes starts his duties as LA Knight’s butler