This is a scary one, but thankfully NXT star Rachael Evers is safe and well after her car was hit by a drunk driver.
She took to Twitter to explain what had happened, and as you can see, she took it pretty well.
Let me start by saying this: I am ok.
I was hit by a drunk driver today on my way home from the PC. Hit and run.
I’m extremely thankful it was my passengers side that was hit. Some people aren’t so lucky-please DONT DRINK AND DRIVE.
— Rachael Evers (@RachaelEversWWE) May 29, 2019
Amazingly, she went on to say that she then chased down the driver and managed to snap a picture of them and their license plate, so justice will thankfully be served.
That is some superhero level stuff there.
As usual, we managed to get some comic relief out of the situation thanks to Evers’ real life boyfriend and fellow NXT star Kassius Ohno.
No Jess. It wasn’t me.
— KASSIUS (KASH-US) (@KassiusOhno) May 29, 2019
You’re the best, Kassius.
Lastly, don’t drink and drive.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star