A current WWE NXT 2.0 star was reportedly backstage at last week’s SmackDown show, though he went unused.
PWInsider is reporting that Sanga was backstage at last week’s show, though he did not compete in a dark match or appear on the broadcast of the show.
Sanga has been competing against Wes Lee in dark matches prior to episodes of SmackDown in recent weeks, so this isn’t the first time he was present backstage at the blue brand.
He is slated to go one-on-one with Xyon Quinn on next week’s episode of NXT 2.0.
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Jon Moxley Clarifies Injury Status After Forbidden Door