It is good to have skills that might lead to a long career. In the case of Johnny Gargano, he can teach and mold other wrestlers.
In a recent interview with Sportskeeda, Gargano mentioned that he feels like he has a certain gift that he can help teach and mold. He used the kayfabe examples of his on-screen allies Indi Hartwell and Austin Theory. Here is the quote:
“I feel like I do have a certain gift that I can help teach and help mold. I think the same can be said about Indi Hartwell as well. You look at Indi and you look at Austin Theory, they look like they were made in a lab. They’re the prototype, they’re basically if you look at them and you’re like, ‘Oh, these guys are the stars.’ You look at them and say, ‘Man.’ You look at their size, look at their athleticism, their strength, everything they have, honestly. They’re first-round draft picks, easily.
Me and Candice, we were not given those gifts but we were given something else, and we feel like we can make Indi and Austin more complete. And we feel like with our act, we can bring out a different side of Austin Theory and a different side of Indi Hartwell that people haven’t seen on camera yet, and that’s very exciting.”
Johnny Gargano recently revealed Austin Theory as his understudy. At NXT TakeOver WarGames, Gargano was able to regain the North American Championship with Theory’s help.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance