Current NXT star Dominik Dijakovic has teased appearing on tonight’s episode of Monday Night Raw. This comes after we reported that he would be the next star to be called up to the main roster.
It was then confirmed that Dijakovic would be getting called up to the Raw brand. At the very least, he is teasing that it could happen tonight. Dijakovic posted a tweet containing only a photo of the United States Championship earlier today.
WWE announced last week that new United States Champion Apollo Crews would defend the title on Raw tonight. It was also added that his challenger would be an opponent of his choice. While Crews and Dijakovic have no history together in WWE, this could be an opportunity to prove himself against one of NXT’s largest competitors.
Dijakovic has been primarily feuding with Keith Lee over the NXT North American Championship. He was unable to win the title while in NXT but he may be looking at capturing different gold now.
Crews won the title on last week’s episode of Raw when he defeated former champ Andrade.
Do you think Dominik Dijakovic will debut on Monday Night Raw tonight? Let us know on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed