A WWE NXT star is set to make his debut on 205 Live tonight, competing as part of the cruiserweight division for the first time.
Tyler Breeze is the man in question, and although his opponent for tonight hasn’t been named, here’s what WWE.com has to say:
Raul Mendoza, Angel Garza and several other Superstars made their Cruiserweight division debuts in 2019 and subsequently competed regularly as members of the WWE 205 Live roster. Tonight, another new face comes to the Cruiserweight division, and it’s the prettiest one yet. Veteran of SmackDown, Raw and WWE NXT, Tyler Breeze is set to make his WWE 205 Live debut.
Breeze returned to NXT in 2019 and after a singles run feuding with then-North American Champion Velveteen Dream, reformed his tag team with Fandango.
However, Fandango recently underwent Tommy John surgery, so he’ll be back on the sidelines for some time. It’s worth noting that Breezango have appeared on 205 Live previously, but have never wrestled on the show.
Also announced for the show is Isaiah “Swerve” Scott taking on former NXT Cruiserweight Champion Lio Rush. It’s not officially a number one contender’s match, but both men have been going at it with Garza lately so you’d think the winner would move one step closer to getting a title bout.
205 Live takes place straight after SmackDown tonight on the WWE Network.
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced