During tonight’s episode of WWE NXT, it was announced that one of the brand’s stars will be returning next week after being gone for a while.
There was a video package tonight promoting the return on December 23 of Bronson Reed.
Reed hasn’t had a match in NXT since October 21 when he beat Austin Theory.
The Australian has a great record in NXT so his absence was surprising and there wasn’t any word on the reason for it.
It may just be a case of not being able to push everyone at once, so the decision was made to just keep him off TV. He’d been pretty vocal on Twitter recently about wanting to return.
Reed’s opponent for next week wasn’t announced.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- WWE Hall Of Famer Thanks Tony Khan Following AEW Dynamite
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan