An NXT star has hinted that he wants to fall in line with Roman Reigns and The Usos following Money in the Bank.
During the Money in the Bank pre-show, The Usos finally defeated Rey and Dominik Mysterio to become SmackDown Tag Team Champions. As Reigns is still the Universal Champion, The Bloodline left the Dickies Arena draped in (blue) gold.
Former NXT North American Champion Bronson Reed took to Twitter to point out that Reigns’ family is one men’s singles title away from dominating SmackDown. Implying that he’s the man for the job, the Samoan-Australian tweeted:
“Bloodline should get someone to get that Intercontinental strap …”
Recently wrestling during Main Event tapings, Reed is reportedly on a list to be called up to the main roster soon. Reed previously admitted that, given the choice between Raw and SmackDown, he’d prefer to debut on SmackDown.
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match