An NXT star has hinted that he wants to fall in line with Roman Reigns and The Usos following Money in the Bank.
During the Money in the Bank pre-show, The Usos finally defeated Rey and Dominik Mysterio to become SmackDown Tag Team Champions. As Reigns is still the Universal Champion, The Bloodline left the Dickies Arena draped in (blue) gold.
Former NXT North American Champion Bronson Reed took to Twitter to point out that Reigns’ family is one men’s singles title away from dominating SmackDown. Implying that he’s the man for the job, the Samoan-Australian tweeted:
“Bloodline should get someone to get that Intercontinental strap …”
Recently wrestling during Main Event tapings, Reed is reportedly on a list to be called up to the main roster soon. Reed previously admitted that, given the choice between Raw and SmackDown, he’d prefer to debut on SmackDown.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?
- CM Punk Spotted For First Time Since AEW All Out Backstage Fight (Photo)
- Dax Harwood Shares Heartwarming Picture With Daughter On Twitter