A former WWE announcer has said that a current NXT star was once a “hired murderer” who did “dirty jobs” for “mafia groups” in the past.
Speaking on Facebook, Hugo Savinovich, former Spanish commentator for WWE, made the claims about Karrion Kross ahead of mentioning he has an interview with Kross soon.
“He’s a warrior, he’s an athlete that once was a hired murderer. This is not ‘a making this, making that’. No, this is the real thing. Now he’s so passionate about wrestling. I love my friend, we have a great friendship. God bless him and his love with Scarlett.”
Savinovich and Kross worked with each other in AAA, and Savinovich said he’s been helping Kross with some ideas for his character throughout his time in NXT so far.
It’s worth mentioning that Savinovich has garnered somewhat of a reputation for making controversial comments on social media to cause a stir.
Quote via Wrestling Inc
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares True Feelings About Sami Zayn
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39