According to a new report from PWInsider, several NXT stars are being featured in live events this weekend.
While they have both made appearances on Monday Night Raw as of late, NXT stars Bron Breakker and Tommaso Ciampa are scheduled to work house shows in Columbus, Georgia and Savannah, Georgia this coming weekend.
Additionally, according to the report, NXT star Harland may be set to feature soon in dark matches as there has been confirmed interest in bringing him to TV.
No word in the report regarding whether or not Harland’s handler Joe Gacy would also be a part of his character for the dark matches or if he would be appearing alone.
WWE NXT continues to speed down the road to WrestleMania 38 as they hit tonight (March 8) for another themed show, “NXT: Roadblock” set to feature a three-way match between the aforementioned Bron Breakker and Tommaso Ciampa and Raw star Dolph Ziggler for the NXT Championship.
Elsewhere on the card, Grayson Waller will take on LA Knight in a last man standing match, the Women’s Dusty Classic continues with matches between the team of Io Shirai and Kay Lee Ray versus Kacy Catanzaro and Kaden Carter, and the team of Dakota Kai and Wendy Choo versus Raquel Gonzalez and Cora Jade.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material