Several WWE NXT stars have taken to social media to show off nasty wounds picked up at last night’s NXT TakeOver: WarGames show.
Oney Lorcan who was on the losing side of the men’s WarGames main event, has posted a pic of his eye all messed up after the brutal match last night.
The show saw approximately 831 injuries sustained, with some being more serious than others. PWInsider reports that Lorcan isn’t expected to miss much, if any, time.
Candice LeRae is suspected to have suffered a broken arm in the women’s WarGames match, but we’ll provide more news on that as it becomes available. LeRae’s husband Johnny Gargano also had his lip bust open in his match with Damian Priest and Leon Ruff.
They too posted a pic showing LeRae’s arm in a brace after having it x-rayed, and Gargano having had stitches on his lip.
Along with Lorcan, Bobby Fish also suffered in the men’s WarGames, coming out of it with a deep laceration into his elbow. And there was also Timothy Thatcher, who had his ear ripped open by a Tommaso Ciampa knee strike during their match.
Pat McAfee was also wearing a neck brace on his show today, citing “precautionary reasons”. We’ll keep you updated on all the injuries as news comes to light.
Here are the posts from Lorcan and Gargano:
IM GUCCI pic.twitter.com/bJF39xCz4G
— BIFF Busick (@_starDESTROYER) December 7, 2020
We spent the night getting matching bracelets in the ER and celebrated our War Games victories by getting X-Rays on arms and stitches in mouths, baby! pic.twitter.com/b4vMo5PMt8
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) December 7, 2020
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?
- AJ Styles Planned WWE Return Date Revealed
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed