With the last pick of night one of the WWE Draft, The Street Profits have been drafted to WWE Monday Night Raw. After months and months of them hosting Monday Night Raw and hosting backstage segments, The Street Profits will finally get the smoke.
They were the only NXT Talent drafted to either brand. NXT fans will be sad to see the duo go.
#RAW WANTS THE SMOKE! ??
The #StreetProfits @AngeloDawkins & @MontezFordWWE are going to be making waves on the red brand! #WWEDraft #SmackDown pic.twitter.com/kYDAtLOOgx
— WWE (@WWE) October 12, 2019
However, they have been rumored to be Paul Heyman guys. Supposedly, he has wanted them on the roster for quite some time.
The Street Profits join The O.C. and The Viking Raiders as the only tag teams on Raw so far. Raw also drafted AJ Styles, Ricochet, Bobby Lashley, Drew McIntyre, Randy Orton, and Kevin Owens.
Raw was also able to get Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Natayla, and Nikki Cross to start the women’s tag team division.
The remainder of the draft will be conducted Monday Night on Raw.
On night one, it appears Smackdown has gotten the better of the draft, at least from those WWE seems to like to push. Roman Reigns, The Fiend, and Braun Strowman all made the Smackdown List.
Although, they did draft the Lucha House Party. So, apparently FOX got into a little bit of the bubbly before round 4 of the draft.
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- AEW Star Shares Future Plans After Announcing Departure From Company
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- WWE Star Triple H Brought Back Shares How Long He Was Under Contract Before Return