Following WrestleMania traditionally begins affectively a new season of WWE TV, with the Raw and Smackdown after Mania specifically seeing new faces appearing on the main roster, either through surprise returns, free agent debuts or NXT call-ups.
And this year’s no different, with name’s such as Jay White and Matt Cardona rumored for an imminent debut, while potential NXT call-ups such as Bron Breakker, Cameron Grimes and Zoey Stark have been touted for a jump to Raw or Smackdown.
While these NXT names could show up on the red or blue brands soon, there seems to be another pair of Tuesday night stars that may also follow the same fate.
According to WRKD Wrestling via Twitter, former two-time NXT Tag Champions Pretty Deadly could be main roster-bound very soon.
“NXT’s Pretty Deadly are poised for a call up in the next few months. They have received high praise backstage during their main roster house show tryouts.”
Elton Prince and Kit Wilson have ascended up the WWE ladder quickly in recent years, initially competing on NXT UK until 2022, then transitioning to NXT and achieving great success, even feuding with main roster stalwarts The New Day.
Kofi Kingston would praise the team and even say they were the primary reason they went to NXT.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- DNA Test Proves Wrestling Legend Is Not The Father Of Current Congresswoman
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- WWE Star Confirms Shoulder Injury