Last night’s episode of Monday Night Raw was chock-full of mediocre programming and average wrestling… honestly, it was tough to get through. There were, however, several announcements to take it up a notch.
Sadly, these varied from Braun Strowman being in the sixth annual André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, and Baron Corbin of all people being Kurt Angle’s retirement match opponent. That last one better change.
Amazingly, another announcement was revealed to the live audience that is both great and has nothing to do with WrestleMania.
According to PWInsider, during the commercial break that took place following Ronda Rousey’s entrance, WWE promoted several shows that will take place in November this year:
- Friday 11/22– SmackDown Live on FOX.
- Saturday 11/23 – WWE NXT Takeover: WarGames III.
- Sunday 11/24 – WWE Survivor Series 2019.
- Monday 11/25 – Monday Night Raw on the USA Network.
SmackDown Live being on Fox was a nice touch but it was the announcement of NXT TakeOver: WarGames 2019 over Survivor Series weekend that has got everyone excited.
Following the last two entries of the WCW match revival, WarGames has become one of the most highly-anticipated pay-per-views of the year and the third installment is no exception. The only question now is, ‘who will face the Undisputed Era in the doubled up cage match?’
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- WWE Stars Say The New Day Ruined Their Lives & Maybe Kofi Kingston’s Injury Was Karma
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week