During last night’s episode of NXT UK, WWE seemingly teased the anticipated arrival of Bea Priestley to the brand.
A video aired last night which saw a figure (whose face wasn’t revealed) signing an NXT UK contract under the name Blair Davenport.
While not confirmed, people do believe this figure was Priestley, and that she’ll be going by the name Blair Davenport going forward.
As an interesting note, this would make Priestley the first talent to go from being signed to AEW to being signed with WWE.
AEW released her in August 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Her move to WWE has been reported for several weeks by Dave Meltzer, so the timing matches up for the vignette to be for her.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’