NXT UK Senior Official Chris Sharpe has now revealed that he and WWE have came to terms on a new contract.
Sharpe took to Twitter with a photo of himself in his NXT referee attire. Celebrating his new deal, Sharpe tweeted:
Sharpe has previously worked with the likes of IMPACT Wrestling and Ring of Honor.
It was reported yesterday that the rebooted NXT will be a Vince McMahon-Bruce Prichard production. NXT talent reportedly didn’t see McMahon or Prichard at the recent NXT tapings, but producer Jamie Noble has been spotted at the Performance Center more than usual recently.
There has been some uncertainty as to how much control McMahon will have over the brand. A new report has noted that NXT day-to-day operations won’t change drastically, however NXT programming will feel more like a Vince McMahon product.
On August 30, WWE announced the latest line-up of Performance Center recruits. Among the new signees was The Usos’ brother, Joshua Fatu. Gable Steveson’s brother, Bobby Steveson, and Ben Buchanan, son of former WWE star Bull Buchanan, have also joined WWE.
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’
- AEW Fan Fest Today In Las Vegas Ahead Of Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Felt It Was ‘Hugely Important’ For AEW To Re-Sign Jim Ross
- AEW Stars Karaoke For A Good Cause In Las Vegas