NXT UK Tag Team Champion Trent Seven has noted that he could see himself as ‘the UK’s Paul Heyman’ once his in-ring career is over.
Speaking with Metro, Seven indicated that he believes he will hang up his boots for good in eight or nine years time. Prepared to step out of his comfort zone, Seven argued that he could take on the role of a manager or representative, a similar role to that of Brock Lesnar’s current advocate.
Pitching the character, Seven said:
“It’s always good to have things to fall back on, or things that give your persona or character different assets to utilise. ‘Say in eight or nine years where I’m like, “These knees are gone, I’m gonna give it up”, do I see myself as the UK’s Paul Heyman? Maybe!
“Does there need to be a British representative that has that managerial feel, that boss-like feel? That’s something I take very seriously as a further part of my career. You’ve just gotta push yourself and get out of your comfort zone.”
In December, Seven and Tyler Bate won the NXT UK Tag Team Championship from Pretty Deadly. As he had previously held the NXT UK Title and the Heritage Cup, this win officially made Bate the first NXT UK Triple Crown Champion.
Moustache Mountain have yet to defend their gold. Stay up to date with every title change in WWE using our championship tracker, at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return