WWE has released NXT UK star Ligero from the company following recent allegations made against him during the #SpeakingOut movement.
His profile has been entirely removed from WWE.com, as opposed to being moved to the alumi section.
This is similar to Jack Gallagher who was released by the company seemingly under similar circumstances as there had also been allegations made against him.
WWE has yet to publicly announce or acknowledge his release, but PWInsider has confirmed that he is indeed gone from the company.
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Stars’ Futures In Doubt, Karrion Kross Plans, Several Injuries – News Bulletin – August 8, 2022
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- Report: The Rock Vs Roman Reigns Is ‘100% The Plan’ For WrestleMania 39
- Kairi Sane Responds To Return Tease For WWE Women’s Tag Title Tournament