WWE has released NXT UK star Ligero from the company following recent allegations made against him during the #SpeakingOut movement.
His profile has been entirely removed from WWE.com, as opposed to being moved to the alumi section.
This is similar to Jack Gallagher who was released by the company seemingly under similar circumstances as there had also been allegations made against him.
WWE has yet to publicly announce or acknowledge his release, but PWInsider has confirmed that he is indeed gone from the company.
- Scrapped Pitch For Sting AEW Retirement Revealed
- Bayley Reacts To Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL WWE Betrayal
- Potential WWE Signing Recalls Conversations With Shawn Michaels
- WWE Star Praises AEW’s Sting For Going Out On His Own Terms
- AEW Star Contract Expiry Update
- Details On WWE Star’s Role In Upcoming Movie
- AEW Star Set For Return Match Against Brother
- Cody Rhodes Sends Message To Sting Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement
- Sting’s Son Shares Emotional Message Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement Match
- Former AEW Star’s WWE Return Match Announced