Following the news that WWE had released NXT UK star Ligero, the same brand’s Travis Banks has also been let go by the company.
John Pollock of POST Wrestling broke the news of Banks’ release, tweeting:
Can confirm through sources that both Ligero (Simon Musk) and Travis Banks have been released by WWE.
This comes after both men had allegations made against them during the #SpeakingOut movement.
Much like Ligero and Jack Gallagher, Banks’ profile has been entirely removed from WWE.com, instead of just being moved to the alumni section.
WWE has not yet publicly commented on the releases of either Ligero or Travis Banks.
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023