NXT UK has announced that two more matches have been added to Takeover: Blackpool II. The first will be Tyler Bate vs. Jordan Devlin while the second will be Trent Seven vs. Eddie Dennis.
We can now CONFIRM 2️⃣ more matches for #NXTUKTakeOver: Blackpool II.
– @Tyler_Bate vs. @Jordan_Devlin1
– @trentseven vs. @EddieDennis1986#NXTUK pic.twitter.com/DhBArieFEI
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) January 2, 2020
These two matches appear to round out the card. The event is set to take place on January 12, 2020.
The complete card for for event is as follows:
- NXT UK Championship Match – WALTER (c) vs. Joe Coffey
- NXT UK Women’s Championship Match – Kay Lee Ray vs. Piper Niven vs. Toni Storm
- NXT UK Tag Team Championship Ladder Match – Mark Coffey & Wolfgang (c) vs. Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner vs. James Drake & Zack Gibson vs. Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andres
- Tyler Bate vs. Jordan Devlin
- Trent Seven vs. Eddie Dennis
What are you most looking forward to seeing at the show? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan