NXT UK has announced that two more matches have been added to Takeover: Blackpool II. The first will be Tyler Bate vs. Jordan Devlin while the second will be Trent Seven vs. Eddie Dennis.
We can now CONFIRM 2️⃣ more matches for #NXTUKTakeOver: Blackpool II.
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) January 2, 2020
These two matches appear to round out the card. The event is set to take place on January 12, 2020.
The complete card for for event is as follows:
- NXT UK Championship Match – WALTER (c) vs. Joe Coffey
- NXT UK Women’s Championship Match – Kay Lee Ray vs. Piper Niven vs. Toni Storm
- NXT UK Tag Team Championship Ladder Match – Mark Coffey & Wolfgang (c) vs. Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner vs. James Drake & Zack Gibson vs. Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andres
- Tyler Bate vs. Jordan Devlin
- Trent Seven vs. Eddie Dennis