Some good news for WWE and NXT today, as the ratings suggest that their viewership figures have increased from last week, if even only slightly.
Per PWInsider, NXT last night brought in 700,000 viewers, which is up by only 3,000 viewers from last week’s show.
This week’s show scored a 0.15 in the 18-49 demographic, which is down from last week’s 0.17, and is the lowest rating in the demographic since March 24, when the show was head-to-head with AEW Dynamite.
The increase in numbers will be a welcome one for WWE, with the main event Steel Cage Match for the North American Championship being heavily advertised by the company. The show was also advertising Toni Storm vs Zoey Stark, as well as Killian Dain vs Alexander Wolfe.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases